The end of the semester is almost upon us and I can’t wait. I have so many new books and things I want to read over the holidays. Of course, I probably won’t manage to read everything as I also have the goals of getting two papers out, and I will have to prepare classes for next semester, and have do that little look-for-a-job thing, but here’s at least a preliminary list:
- The Cloud Atlas(I tried to start over Thanksgiving and got distracted, but I hear such great things)
- Order without Law: How Neighbors Settle Disputes(h/t @mfbellemare)
- The Richer Sex: How the New Majority of Female Breadwinners Is Transforming Sex, Love and Family
- The End of Men: And the Rise of Women
- Any really beautiful novel. Suggestions?